Imotiv

Friday, March 11, 2011

Webmaster → Incease traffic?

You have heard about what is webmaster?  For exmaple: Google Webmaster?  Webmaster really can increase blog traffic? let see a picture...



Actually I also don't know what is webmaster...but I have submit my blog URL in google, yahoo and bing webmaster..Here want to share with you all...and if you know what is actually this about...leave a comment to me ya^^

Below link is where i submit my blog URL: (you may click to look detail and fill up ur URL)



3 comments:

Isaac Tan said...

thanks for sharing! already using it, but glad you're sharing with the rest!

Catherine Ang said...

thanks for sharing ! i had submitted mine too :)

alif haris said...

tq for shring :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Extra blog money with “HEARTBEAT”