Imotiv

Thursday, March 3, 2011

My blog traffic ☀☀


If you have see my blog...you sure know before 5 days i have share a new community media with you all...that is a chance to increase the blog traffic...Somemore you can get to know more friend...and share with them what you want to share....If u miss to look my previous post....have a look at-----> Increase blog traffic (TWIENDS) ... Today i wan to share a picture that TWIENDS really can improve traffic...

Maybe someone will say increase the blog traffic by rajin blogwalking or write the interest or attractive blog post o...but TWIENDS is a alternative chance for you to increase blog traffic..Why no we try it???

Since i just join TWIENDS a few day...so maybe the information giving you is no enough... Here to share my TWIENDS account...

This is my TWIEND account
No lie you all...I have join TWIENDS for a few day ago..This is my account...hehe...If you interest wanna to join...you may click---->  TWIENDS.com
Here i want to prove there have ppl who are really visit me through TWIENDS...

Above picture is my traffic feed...with the red color circle mean the ppl visit my blog is through TWIENDS.com... For 1 hour, i get at least 3 ppl to see my blog...Maybe some ppl will feel that is only little...but i think for me is ok...haha...here just want to disclosure what i know for everyone...maybe you are interest or maybe you are no...haha...For me, i just trying this...hehe...

If u finish see my blog and have the interest to join...you may click----> http://twiends.com/?i=llslee
haha...If no interest wanna to join is ok...Thanks for reading my blog...hehe✪✪


6 comments:

Nikel Khor said...

my low traffic mayb can sure after this...

Merryn said...

:) will check it out.. thank you :D

Lee雨天lls said...

Hope the information is ok to u all^^

Catherine Ang said...

sign up for this already :) thanks for sharing

haidzir84 said...

i will try it...
check my blog
http://mamapapa84.blogspot.com

taliff said...

Yeah, Nice infomation here...ty for sharing~~

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Extra blog money with “HEARTBEAT”